Our car picks you up at your hotel in Ranong city at around 7am. We drop you off at our pier and proceed a border pass for you (identification is required for everyone). Then we head to the Bruer Island. The island has two connecting beaches and it is given a name “Sung Guat” by the Burmese for its mandoline-like shape. Sea Star is the only travel agency that offers a trip to the Bruer Island, therefore the best service is guaranteed. We stop at the Ruby Star to snorkel, seeking for soft corals and coralline algae that only are visible at the 3-meter depth. After a lunch break on the Bruer Island, we’ll take you to explore the island and Twin Beach (with stunning crystal clear water!). We relax there for a bit before cruising the South Bruer Island. Get ready to meet a paradise for snorkelers as we arrive at the Zadetkyi Island, island with the most coral reefs. If you love snorkeling, this program is surely perfect for you! At around 5pm, we arrive at our pier, where dinner is ready for you. Then we drop off everyone at their hotels.
Note: This program is available every day from October 15 through May 15. The activity is suspended from May 16 through October every year due to the national park’s closure.
– Children between 4 – 11 years old and not taller than 120 centimeters.
– Thai people use ID card
– Foreigner who do not have re-entry VISA pay extra charge 1500 Baht./Person and send copy of passport before 15.00 pm of the day before trip date
– Have re-entry VISA already pay extra charge 200 Baht./Person
-ASEAN People no need re-entry visa
– Taiwanese and Burmese not allowed -All non Thai have to do Myanmar visa before trip date
•Transfer round trip from hotel (on Tour Date) only RANONG CITY
•Transfer from Ranong Airport(EXTRA CHARGE 200 BAHT/way)
• Thai-English speaking guide
• Snorkeling equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, and Life Jacket)
• Soft drinks provided on board
• Accident travel insurance up to 500,000 Baht Loss of Life 1,000,000 Baht
• Speed boat transfer **Tour program can subject to change depending on tide and weather condition** Tickets are Non-transferable, Non-exchangable, and Non-refundable in all cases.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox