Your order is confirmed.- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
**Pick up time: 7h40AM every morning at the Vietnam Adventure Tours office (123 Ly Tu Trong, Ben Thanh Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
**1st Day-8:00 Am Begin the trip. It takes for one and half hours by bus to drive from Ho Chi Minh to My Tho City.
• A smooth pass the rice fields to the beautiful rural. Start boat on the Tien River to islet. View the Dragon,Phoenix and Unicorn Islet. Walk into the village, visit fruit garden, enjoy the tropical fruit while folk music is performed by the local people.
• The cruise will lead to Ben Tre province, "the country of coconut", visit coconut candy workshop, bee house, enjoy honey tea and take a picture with snake.
• The amazing rowing boat trip on the small canal
– fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s tree.• After lunch, you have freetime for biking, walking.Next journey is Can Tho. Spend overnight in the hotel (or family home-stay with dinner can be arranged on request).Overnight in Can Tho
**2nd Day- After having breakfast, you have chance to take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river, visit Cai Răng floating market which are the liveliest in the whole Can Tho City. Your experience will be full fill when you go and see how vermicelli’s soup is made. Wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and see a Monkey bridge
– A bridge was built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. Make a stop for lunch. Final trip is coming back to HCM City.
**Duration: 2 days, 1 night
**Transportation: Car, boat
Air-con car/van/bus -Meals: 2 Lunch, 1 Breakfast
-Including all entrance fees. -Boat trip, biking, fruits, honey tea, candy …
-Cool-towels and mineral water -1 night in hotel: A/C room, double or twin room, …
-Hotel(3 star) : Hau Giang, Anh Dao Mekong
-Hotel(4 star) : Victoria Can Tho,
-Homestay : Ba Hung (You have 1 dinner if you overnight in homestay)
**English speaking tour guide
**TOUR EXCLUDES** -Personal entertainment expenses. -Meals (out of programme) -Personal costs: laundry, drinks, telephone fee, … -Travel insurance